Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Election Night 10:30 PM

So Biden appears to have lost Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and Ohio. Plus he trails in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Virginia. He has a small lead in Arizona.

So basically none of the states expected to flip away from Trump appear to be flipping. We're potentially looking at almost the same map as 2016.

The GOP is beginning to look like it's going to hold the senate and might actually gain a few seats in the House.

All I can say is wow.

I'm not going to stay up and continue to subject myself to this but I'll hang around a little bit longer.

10:43 PM Update: I just took a closer look at the House and the GOP could very well flip the House. It's not that far fetched right now.

10:50 PM Update: Biden is actually trailing in Rhode Island at the moment.

No comments: