Friday, July 09, 2010

If you could be an inanimate object…

I’d be Larissa Riquelme’s cell phone.

I don’t know why any red blooded male would be rooting for Spain. Larissa had promised a nude run through the streets of Paraguay and those bozos, by beating Paraguay, screwed it up.



I mean, national pride is one thing, but guys, Jesus, look at this lady!

Now comes word from Paraguay that Larissa says she will run naked through the streets of Asuncion anyway as “a present to all of the players, and for all the people in Paraguay to enjoy."

I suspect a few of us outside Paraguay might enjoy it as well. Hell, if she times it during the World Cup final it could be a close call in the ratings.

The exact date hasn’t been announced but I need to go check on flights to South America anyway. I mean, no sense waiting for the last minute right?

No comments: