Friday, January 20, 2006

Some Good Shopping Here

As I've said before, every once in a while you trip over a web site that's just too wonderful. I found a reference to this one while reading The New Republic Online.

Don't Blame Me I voted for Kerry

You can get all kinds of good stuff here. Some of my favorites.

This is an actual cover from the Daily Mirror in the UK on the day after the election. Yeah I've been wondering myself how so many people could have been so freaking dumb.

Like Bill Maher says, I didn't know the election was really a referendum on homosexuality rather than about terrorism and an unjust war in Iraq. You have to admit that this is one neat poster and there are unique ones for all the Blue States plus some for the rational people living in Red States that got outvoted by the woo-woo crowd.
This one sums up my ideas about the seperation of church and state fairly well. Strange how Fundamentalist Christians have such a hard time understanding this simple concept.
One of many bumper stickers available. Too bad those that they're aimed at probably don't have the wit to understand the point.

No comments: