Sunday, January 15, 2006

NFL Playoffs Round #2

Well that was embaressing. A 3 year old, selecting randomly, would logically be expected to get 2 of the 4 games correct. Perhaps I should consult with that kid because with my extensive football expertise, I only got one right.

To further add insult to injury both of my favorites for Super Bowl XL got eliminated. The one game I got right was Seattle ended Washington's run. However New England fell to Denver, Chicago's defense failed to stop the Panthers and, most shocking of all, Pittsburgh took out Indianapolis.

That makes 1-3 for the weekend and 4-4 overall. Really pathetic ain't it? Oh well, let us continue with the humiliation.

AFC
Pittsburgh at Denver - I'm really tempted to go with Pittsburgh here I really am, but I just can't see it. Ok, I'll go with Denver.

NFC
Carolina at Seattle - I have to go with Seattle.

No comments: