Monday, April 29, 2013

Jets cut Tim Tebow

After one year the Jets have decided to part company with Tim Terrific.

To say the stint in New York was a disappointment would be an enormous understatement. I do not understand why, late in the season, with Mark Sanchez struggling they didn't at least give him a chance.

Now with the draft of Gino Smith from West Virginia, I'm betting we're going to see another circus.

I have an idea, how about the Jets send Rex Ryan packing. I'll bet that would help.

As for Tim, I have no idea. The Jacksonville GM says he doesn't see any scenario where Tebow ends up with the Jaguars and I've always thought that might be the best fit.

So, at least for the moment, the saga of Tim Terrific and the NFL is at a lull but I'm betting we haven't seen the last of this soap opera yet.

No comments: