Sunday, March 07, 2021

It's March 7th, so What's Happening?

Obviously March 4th came and went and nothing happened.

My wife and I got our second shots Tuesday. We were a little achy and sore the next day but it wasn't a big deal. We got the Pfizer vaccine.

One of my daughters got her shot yesterday. She got Johnson & Johnson so, since that's only one shot, she's done.

Texas and Mississippi dropped their mask mandates. I hope that doesn't blow up in their faces.

The Democrats managed to get a stimulus package passed essentially by ignoring the Republicans and going the budget reconciliation route. 

They're so happy about that they're toying with eliminating the filibuster so they can get voting rights and the Equality Act passed. Honestly, I think both are desperately needed, and clearly the Republicans aren't going to allow either, so I say nuke the filibuster.

No comments: