Friday, March 27, 2020

The Corona Virus March 27, 2020

There are currently 102,419 reported case in the US and 1,610 deaths.

New York has 44,892 cases and 527 deaths
New Jersey has 8,825 cases and 108 deaths
California has 4,657 cases and 94 deaths
Washington has 3,700 cases and 174 deaths
Michigan has 3,657 cases and 92 deaths

I haven't done this in three days because I have been sick. Oh man have I been sick. Fever, stuffy nose, light headed and dizzyness when I walk around. I got so dizzy, so suddenly on Wednesday that I went down and I came close to going down a couple of other times.

If I take Tylenol my fever stays under control. If I stop it hovers around normal all day and then spikes to a 100.6% at night. Why does fever go up at night? Now it seems like whatever I eat causes an upset tummy and nausea. 

I don't think I have the virus. At least I hope not. I made a mistake in not contacting my doctor. If I don't see significant improvement by Monday I'm calling. Right now I don't feel that bad other than some lingering nausea.

Well, at least now states are publishing negative test results. New Jersey has 8,825 positives and 16,547 negatives. That's 34.7% which is high. Many other states have a much lower percentage of positives. California has 18.2% and Washington has 6.9%. I'm not sure why the low numbers.

No comments: