Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Still in Iraq in 10 Years?

We could still be in Iraq 10 years from now. That's what Condoleezza Rice told the Senate Foreign Relations committee. The Senators warned Rice that the administration needs to play it straight about Iraq or risk losing support for the war.

WHAT support for the war? I don't see any support for the war around here. Then again, there wasn't any support for the war around here before there was a war!

Trust me Condy baby, YOU'LL be long gone long before 10 years have passed and with any luck, the next administration won't be stupid enough to continue the failed policies of this one.

How can anyone trust someone with the name Condoleezza anyway? I think if I was a President with a National Security advisor that told me there were WMDs and it turned out there weren't, the last thing I would have done was promote that advisor to Secretary of State. A solid boot out the door strikes me as more appropriate.

Since that didn't happen, I can only conclude that Bush knew all along the WMD story was nonsense so why is this man still in the White House?

No comments: