I'd like to talk about what's going on, and I would, if I understood what's going on.
Seriously, everything seems upside down and side ways.
The whole war in Iran seems to be in a state of limbo. There's not a lot of shooting, but still a lot of economic strangulation, although it's hard to tell who's strangling who?
Trump is arguing with Canada again and wants to rename Lake Ontario to Lake America. He really is a fucking moron.
The US debt has topped $40 trillion. That's about $117,000 per person in the US.
The Stock Market is having conniptions. A daily graph of any day recently looks like a roller coaster ride with massive dips for no apparent reason. So-called "experts" are still arguing about whether there is an AI bubble and how big it is. There's definitely a bubble and I'm afraid it might be bigger than anyone wants to admit.
A woman in Massachusetts, by the name of Lindsay Clancy, is on trial for murdering her three children. There is no question about whether she did it. She admits that she did it and hers lawyers admit that she did it. This hasn't kept feminists on the Internet from claiming her husband did it even though there is video evidence that he was at CVS at the time. The issue being debated is whether she was mentally ill and had been misdiagnosed which led to her being given medicine that made her condition worse rather than better.
The NFL season is getting ready to start.
That's all that I can think of at the moment.

No comments:
Post a Comment