Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The NFL Championship Games

I was riding high there for a while last weekend. There I was going into the Jets-Patriots game 3-0 for the Divisional Play-offs and 6-1 overall basking in the confident glow that Tom Brady and company were going to put away the Jets as I had predicted.

Ooops! Well, I guess 6-2 isn’t that bad.

Hey, I’ve got one more right than I had through the Super Bowl last year and there are still three games to go. Unfortunately I’m quite capable of getting all three of them wrong. So, let’s get to the Championship Games shall we?

AFC Championship Game
Jets at Steelers

Hmmm, what to do here? The Jets beat the Steelers during the regular season and just managed to beat Payton Manning and Tom Brady on consecutive weekends. They seem to have the Golden glow this season. Things just seem to go right for them. On the other side, the Steelers seem a bit worn around the edges. I should go with the Golden Boy Jets, but I’m not. I’m staying on the dark side. Ben and the Steelers send the Jets home.

NFC Championship Game
Packers at Bears
I’ve never seen a quarterback as hot as Aaron Rodgers. The Packers have built up an incredible head of steam and I think they’re going to flatten the Bears. When in doubt, go with the best quarterback and I’ll take Rodgers over Cutler any day of the week and twice on Sunday. I’m going with the Packers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sup every one, nifty site I find It positively helpful & it has helped me out alot
I hope to give something back & guide other users like this site has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]unlock iphone[/url]