Friday, January 14, 2011

The Divisional Play-offs

Hey, hey, hey, I got 3 out of 4. Of course the one I got wrong was the one I had the most confidence in. Go figure. Anyway, my pet goat Frankie is sulking because I finally out predicted him, but he's vowed revenge this week.

Ok, enough stalling. Let's get to it shall we?

AFC Divisional Play-offs
Ravens at Steelers
I haven't got the faintest idea! This is a tough one but I think I'm going to go with the Steelers at home.

Jets at Patriots
I'll take the Patriots. Brady and company are on a roll and I think the Jets left too much on the field in Indianapolis.

NFC Divisional Play-offs
Green Bay at Atlanta
Another tough one. To be honest with you I'm not all that familier with Atlanta. I don't think I've seen them play all year. Still, they are the #1 seed and they did beat Green Bay in the regular season, but I'm not all that impressed with their schedule. I'm going to stick with Green Bay.

Seattle at Chicago
I'll take Chicago. I don't believe that Seattle can win two play-off games.

No comments: