Friday, January 08, 2010

The NFL Playoffs - Wildcard Weekend

Well it’s that time of year again where I get to make myself look more ridiculous than usual. That clacking sound you hear is my pet goat Frankie selecting the Wild Card Weekend winners randomly. He’s confident that he will get two games right.

Now it’s my turn.

Eagles at Cowboys
Romo wins his first playoff game. I’ll take the Cowboys in this one. Besides, fate can't be cruel enough for the Cowboys to lose their first home game in their new stadium to the Giants and their first playoff game there to the Eagles can it?

Packers at Arizona
I don’t think Kurt can pull it off. I’m going to go with the Packers.

Jets at Bengals
Hmmm. I discount the 37-0 final game but I still have this feeling that the Jets are going to pull it off. I’m taking the Jets.

Ravens at Patriots
I’m tempted to go with the Ravens, but I’m going to stick with Brady and the Patriots.

No comments: