Friday, September 18, 2026

The Lone Juror

The lone holdout juror in the Lindsay Clancy has become something of a celebrity especially as he turned out to be a black man in his thirties that describes himself as a Black Conservative Republican.

As I said before, half the country wants to tar and feather him and the other half wants to hold him a ticker tape parade.

I wasn't in the courtroom, so I really have little basic for coming to a conclusion, but I think this guy should be applauded for sticking to his decision holding out against the mob.

In other Clancy trial news, her husband, Patrick, has apparently retained council and may be going after the people on social media that have been saying that he murdered the three children.

Good for him. These clowns need to understand that you can't just defame people online without consequences.

Given all the publicity, finding an unbiased jury for a second trial is going to be tricky.

No comments: