Thursday, June 25, 2020

Things are Spiraling out of Control

At the end of May it looked like we might be working our way out of this disaster. I was a tad concerned when I posted Monday because from the weekly low of 149,071 new cases in the last week of May we jumped back to 190,606.

Now I'm alarmed. There were over 40,000 new cases reported today and in four days the total is over 144,000. At this pace the total for the week will exceed 250,000 new cases.

California, Texas and Florida are all posting over 5,000 new cases a day and Arizona is posting over 3,000.

All the moron in the White House can come up with is we should stop testing so much this way the numbers will go down. Is this guy related to an ostrich?

Things have fallen apart in two weeks. I hope the governors in these states are planning on doing something.

My big concern of course is that things will start to reverse here as well. Bergen County had 70 new cases reported today which is the most since June 10th. I hope Murphy is paying attention.

No comments: