Monday, May 13, 2013

The IRS Scandal

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) targeted conservative groups or groups that were criticizing the government for special scrutiny on their tax exemption applications.

You have got to be kidding me.

Hey, I think some conservative groups are bat-shit crazy and a danger to our democracy but some left wing groups are as well.

You can be sure the GOP will bang this drum long and loud and, you know what, they should. We need to be certain something like this never happens again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I would possibly like this
web site. He used to be entirely right. This submit actually made my day.
You can not believe simply how much time I had spent for this information!
Thank you!

Feel free to surf to my web blog - Cheap Jerseys