Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I am now convinced that Obama will lose the election

The lousy debate performance; the continuous stream of lies and nonsense being thrown about and the still stumbling economy I believe spell doom for the president.

I can only hope that it his failure doesn’t drag down the senate Democrats and the Gay Marriage referendums with him.

The debate should have been where Obama put Romney out of the race. Instead it was the greatest disaster since Nixon basically gave the election to Kennedy in 1960.

So now what?

I honestly don’t know. Based upon his retreat to the center after his debate victory, maybe Romney won’t be too bad of a Chief Executive. I guess time will tell.

This conclusion is a big deal because it means I will cease contributing to the Obama campaign. I'll still vote, but it will be half-heartedly.

No comments: