Monday, January 21, 2008

The NFL Conference Championship Games

Gee, I was never so happy to be wrong in a prediction as I was with the Giants and Packers. Too bad I lost the lottery for Super Bowl tickets as I think I would have gone. After all, this will probably be my last chance.

In the AFC, no real surprise as the Patriots moved to 18-0 and positioned themselves for the perfect 19-0 season. The Las Vegas odds makers have them as a 14 point favorite.

If the world was ruled by the result with the greatest drama, the Patriots would fall to the Giants in Glendale. Unfortunately the world is ruled by cold reality and there is no way I can see the Pats losing.

Although I’ll be rooting against them all the way, the Patriots win Super Bowl XLII to cap off a perfect 19-0 season. I just hope the Giants keep it close.

Speaking of cold reality, I cannot even begin to imagine what it was like watching the Giants and Packers in -4 degree whether. That must have been nuts. I don't blame Tynes for running off the field as soon as he saw that his kick was good.

No comments: