Friday, January 04, 2008

The Iowa Caucuses

Ok, so I'm almost as bad at predicting political races as I am NFL football.

Huckabee's support in Iowa turned out to be more reality than illusion and he won the first round. At least I got the Democratic side right with Obama taking first place there.

Now it's on to New Hampshire and what will be a rockier road for Huckabee. If he does well in New Hampshire I may have to reconsider my prediction that Romney will ultimately take the nomination. I doubt Huckabee's Evangelical Christian tune will play as well in New Hampshire but the guy appears to be a straight shooter and that will go over well with New England voters.

For the Democrats, if Hillary can't reverse the results in New Hampshire her campaign might be in big trouble.

We shall see what we shall see.

No comments: