Monday, November 07, 2005

Giants at 49ers

We are talking UGLY! That game reminded me of a blind date I had one time. I mean UGLY! Still ugly wins on the road are always welcome. Final score Giants 24, 49ers 6.

I actually suffered through the whole game on the tube yesterday which is like, really unusual for me as I cannot stand the freaking commercials. Again the defense looked pretty good; then again, against that offense, eleven grannies with canes would probably look pretty good.

Mike Nolan didn’t look particularly pleased when actually, he should have. I mean the worse they are now, the more it will look like he’s accomplished. I still remember his dad’s billboard commercial in Times Square back when smoking was still cool. Those were the days of Dick Lynch, Dick Nolan and Erich Barnes. No big surprise that the 49er defense is already looking formidable with Mike at the helm.

No comments: