Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Lung Issues - April 30, 2024

I got my biopsy results today and I do not have cancer. That's a good thing.

I didn't even get a chance to celebrate before Dr. Shapiro said but there's some inflammation in the lung, which explains everything we saw, but you might have a slight infection somewhere. So, I want you to see an infectious disease doctor.

WTF man? Another doctor? I get to see Shapiro again in six months.

He gave me a reference but when I called their office the doctor wasn't there and they said they couldn't make an appointment without talking to her. So I'm waiting for a return call.

Then I started thinking about this. The practice is called "Ridgewood Infectious Diseases." What kind of infectious diseases? Contagious infectious diseases? I'd rather not catch something when I go to their office.

 

No comments: