Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Kansas City at Giants

"Tiki Barber, Tiki Barber, Tiki Barber!" I wonder what it's like to have 75,000 people chanting your name in praise! I have never seen ANYBODY do what Barber did on Saturday. It was by far the greatest performance by a running back that I have ever seen from quite possibly the greatest running back in Giant's history. It wasn't only the 220 yards rushing it was the way he got the yardage. Running around, over and through the Chiefs. Final score, Giants 27 and Kansas City 17.

With Dallas losing to Washington, the drama is set for another NFC East showdown next weekend between the Redskins and Giants. Personally I'm not looking forward to taking on the Redskins in Washington. If the boys from the capitol run the table, they can still win the conference title if the Giants fall to Oakland.

Elsewhere, as predicted, San Diego ended the Indianapolis undefeated season. It's a good thing I was right on that prediction because I'm not doing all that well anywhere else. Looks like Denver isn't going to have any problems and Kansas City, with two consecutive loses to Dallas and New York, is looking a bit sickly at the moment.

The big game next week will be what I predict will be the Super Bowl preview between Indianapolis and Seattle. I'm going with the Colts in this game. We'll see about the rematch in the Super Bowl however. I'm not ready to make that call just yet.

No comments: