Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Topical Index of Baptist Doctrine

I’ve struck GOLD!! It was a pure fluke that I tripped over this web site. Let me tell you it’s a Gold Mine. There is enough stuff here to keep me busy until Jesus does come back The site is thoughtfully provided by the Baptist Pillar newspaper in Manitoba Canada and all of the treatises appear to be authored by members of the Baptist clergy.

I don’t know what to do? Keep reading or write about the papers I’ve already read! I guess the first thing to do will be to tuck away the web page for future reference.

The Topical Index of Baptist Doctrine

Ok, now that’s done I think I will go back to searching for THE most absurd paper. So far the one that says ALL modern bible translations LIE is in the lead. Uh-oh, I just found out there are about 20 papers in the same vein!! So many absurdities, so little time.

1 comment:

Doug E. said...

Thanks for sharing your gold mine!

Look forward to future posts

Doug