Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Religulous Reviews

Overall, the movie appears to be pretty funny although clearly even some of the professional reviewers appeared miffed at the topic.

Of course the User’s Reviews were an absolute hoot. About the first 40 on Yahoo were unanimous in giving the movie all F’s. After that it becomes more distributed but with a preponderance of A’s as the atheist camp tries to swing things the other way. No movie is worth a perfect string of A+.

Clearly all the people giving the F reviews didn’t see the movie and were part of a failed effort to water down the rating. All you need to do in order to figure this out is read the comments and notice the spelling. It’s just another example of Christian dishonesty. Do they really think the rest of us are stupid enough to be fooled?

Have I gone? No I haven’t. My daughter asked me if I wanted to go next Saturday but I’d signed up for a registration drive so I figured I’d wait and see if I get called to do that first.

I’ll get around to it (I think).

No comments: