Wednesday, February 24, 2021

So, What's New?

 Not much really.

As expected Trump was acquitted in the senate and is preparing to talk at CPAC. The Supreme Court decided that the Manhattan AG can have Trump's tax returns and the Giants want money from me for my season tickets.

I also need to get my taxes organized.

I'm going to work on the taxes Saturday the day after I find out how much putting my mouth back together is going to cost.

As for the Giants, I have until May 1st so I'm going to sit on that for a while. At the moment the state is only allowing 1/6th capacity at Metlife Stadium.

Axios has reported that Trump intends to announce that he is the presumptive Republican nominee for president in 2024. It should be interesting to see how that goes over.

I heard a bit of an analysis on the little we know about Trump's taxes and it sounds as if there are definitely some shady things going on there. Whether they will raise up to the level of criminal charges is yet to be seen.

Oh well, on to bigger and better things.

No comments: