Friday, August 11, 2006

Liquid Explosives on Airplanes!

The world is nuts. I’m really having a hard time comprehending what kind of nutcase would seriously consider blowing up a dozen aircraft over the Atlantic and dying along with the planes.

Oh yeah, that’s right, the worst kind of nutcase, a religious one. When I place this story of two dozen Pakistani Muslims in the United Kingdom planning mass murder up against the one from the day before about an American Muslim of Pakistani nationality being refused a pilot position for a small airline, I have to kind of understand why the guy didn’t get the job.

Is it fair to discriminate against all Muslims because of the fruitcakes running around? No it isn’t. Is it going to happen? Yes it is. Am I going to get upset over it? No I’m not. I admit I’m being hypocritical but I can’t help it. I feel absolutely no sympathy for the Muslims with no ill intentions that are paying for the actions of those with ill intentions. It’s not fair, but then again random terror isn’t fair either. Get your co-religionists to stop their insanity and the other will disappear.

Don’t think that’s feasible? Do you think that you can't possibly do anything about that? Well then perhaps you might want to reconsider adherence to beliefs that can give birth to such an aberration. Religion has more than outlived its usefulness and I mean ALL religions. At the moment I view religion as the single greatest threat to the advancement of human society and even to the survival of the species.

No comments: