Saturday, October 31, 2020

Beware of Greeks Bearing Gifts

Things get pretty strange at times. Today a purple box arrived from my health insurance company. Actually, it's my wife policy so that make it even stranger.

I figured that I would find inside a massive book with information I didn't need and rules and regulations that I couldn't understand.

Wrong again Ollie. What I found inside was a collection of "stuff."

- Two reusable cloth masks.

- 25 Honey Lemon cough drops.

- One 8 oz bottle of SPF 50 sunscreen.

- One roll of Pain-Free Wrap.

- One chapstick.

- One box of 20 bandaids.

- One 0.5 oz bottle of eye moisturizer

- One oral thermometer,

- One pill organizer.

- One pill cutter.

- One Toothbrush.

- 4m of dental floss.

- One 3 oz tube of Radiant Mint toothpaste.

- One 8 oz bottle of antiseptic skin cleanser.

- One 3 oz bottle of hand sanitizer.

- One 8 oz bottle of hand sanitizer.

The only explanation was a folder saying "free for you" with a large word search puzzle. They must have sent this box to literally millions of people. We're wondering if my wife is going to get one as well since it is her policy.

So, tell me again how insurance companies aren't making oodles of money.

No comments: