Thursday, August 20, 2020

It's Kamala

 I'm thrilled that Uncle Joe selected Kamala Harris as his running mate. I just forgot to document it here.

But first Trump has to be beaten and I don't see that as a simple task for several reasons. 

The first is the stupidity of the American electorate. The more I hear people talk the more I wonder if there isn't something bad in the water that's affecting their brains.

The second is you know that black "leaders" are going to push too hard too soon and undo what they've accomplished. Al Sharpton is trying to regain relevance by organizing a March on Washington 2020, in the middle of a pandemic. That just plain dumb.

The third is too many people are acting like it's a done deal. It's never a done deal and the pedal need to be kept to the metal or bad things are going to happen.

No comments: