Sunday, February 01, 2015

Super Bowl XLIX

Malcolm Butler picks it off and the Pats win 28-24.

Why would anyone throw the ball into the middle of the field from the 3 yard line when you have Marshawn Lynch in the backfield? Wait a minute, this sounds familiar.

Let's go back to the championship game in 2013 and what I said then.

"Dear Pete Carrol, ...[you] didn't give it to Marshawn Lynch on 3rd and 1 AND didn't give it to Marshawn Lynch on 4th and 1. Pete, when you have a Marshawn Lynch you give him the freaking ball when you desperately need a yard."

Pete, when you're on the 3 yard line with under 30 seconds to play, the Super Bowl is on the line and you have a Marshawn Lynch in the backfield, YOU GIVE HIM THE FREAKING BALL!

Anyway, that makes me 10-1 for the NFL Playoffs this year. The only game I got wrong was the Colts and Broncos.

You'd almost think I know what I'm talking about. But not to worry, I'm not quitting my day job.

No comments: