Saturday, July 04, 2009

Why is Sarah Palin Resigning?

I figure there are four possibilities. The first is that she’s finally realized what an idiot she is and is going to go live in a cold water walk-up and mercifully disappear from sight. No, I don’t think that’s it. Too damn bad if you ask me.

The second is that she’s just fed up with all the nonsense and is going to live a quit and respectable life somewhere and only appear on rare occasions. No, I don’t think that’s it either.

The third is there’s a big scandal brewing and she’s tossing in the towel in exchange for it remaining out of public view. She’ll show up and annoy us from time to time but her public life is basically over if she doesn’t want it to hit the fan. Nah, no such luck, as entertaining as this might be, I doubt it.

That leaves she’s starting the 2012 campaign three years early. If you’re looking for definitive evidence that conservatives and evangelical Christians have their heads so far up their asses that they always think it’s nighttime, the fact that they seem to think Palin should be President should do it.

She hasn’t got the brains of a moose in heat so how the hell could anyone with an ounce of sense consider her for President? Oh wait, that’s right, we’re talking about evangelical Christians and conservatives. They’d be lucky to find a half dozen triple IQs in the whole bunch.

The fact that we have to take this insanity seriously shows how far this country has sunk. I’d rather have Dubyah back, or maybe even Jeb. This is truly pathetic.

As much as I had contempt for Little Georgie, I never wished him harm. This lady however, I’d like to see staked out on a convenient ant hill, or even an inconvenient ant hill. If she was drowning and I had 10 life preservers I would suddenly become attached to all 10 of them. She makes you realize what salmonella is good for.

Ok, Barack baby, don’t you dare screw up.

No comments: