Friday, January 09, 2009

Just Missed!

Hey, I got three out of four of the Wild Card weekend games right. That puts me one ahead of my pet goat Franky.

You realize that if I had gotten all four I would have been impossible to live with. That brings us to this weekend.

In the AFC:
I like Tennessee over Baltimore. Kerry is going to teach young Flecco a couple of quarterback lessons. But next year...

I like San Diego over Pittsburgh. I'm building a considerable amount of faith in Phillip Rivers ability to lead this team. I like the bolts to make it all the way to the big game.

In the NFC:
I hate to say it, but I think the Eagles upset the Giants. Big Blue hasn't looked sharp over the last month and has too many players with iffy physical status. In the meantime the Eagles still appear to be in the middle of their late season surge.

I think Carolina is going to wipe the floor with the Cardinals. Kurt isn't going to be able to will himself to victory over the Panthers. I like the Panthers to go all the way to the big game. Which kind of sucks because no one cares about the Panthers.

In the meantime I hear Franky clacking his hooves (why isn't it hoofs?) on the floor in the next room so he must be making his picks.

No comments: