Friday, May 12, 2006

The NSA and my Telephone

Now USA Today is reporting about another lie from the Bush administration! When the call monitoring program at the NSA was revealed last December, Bush the Unhinged swore up and down that it only involved calls made overseas. Now we find out that was a lot of bull and calls within the U.S. were being monitored as well.

To be quite honest with you, I could care less if the NSA wants to monitor, or even listen in on, my phone calls. I have nothing to hide and I’m smart enough not to talk about anything I might want to hide on the phone. Listening to my calls would probably just put people to sleep. However, I have a big problem with being lied to again, and again, and again, by the current occupant of the White House. Didn’t we blacken the reputation of Tricky Dick for lying? When are the American people going to get fed up with the bald faced lies?

On a different note, how freaking incompetent is the NSA that IT GOT CAUGHT??? Hats off to Qwest Communications, apparently the only telephone company that told the NSA to pound salt and refused to participate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»